Jewels of War guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jewels of War Guild from Deicide MMORPG game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello to all

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty04/07/10, 01:34 pm

Hello all I'm sitting here in what I call a home while i'm here. things are well. I miss u all very much. I hope all is well for all of u as well. Haha I'm learning to use a iPhone as that is how i am doing this. I just wanted to drop a line and say hello. I can't seem to get my msn to work here so this is my only way of communicating at the moment. well if anyony sees rss or lika and keV and Zoe yuki,knighmare/theunited pls tell the I'm good and that I say hello. and to a special hello to jonny ich liebe dich . I will hopefully have some pictures for when I get hope to post for u all. Hahhh deer!!!!!shoot it naaaa just joking. One just ran accross one of the fields as I looked up.well i should go I'll see about getting my msn to work shortly here. My email is MrsGoodwin00@hotmail.com if anyone wishes to send me a line.I won't be able to check now till ifigure out how to make it work for me. Well tc all b safe and I will drop another line soon.

Luv u all
Feonix/fefe
Back to top Go down

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty06/07/10, 11:15 am

So anyways I can officially use the iPhone to chat. Things are quite well I hope I'm not missin to much now. It looks as though I might be here for my bithday but we still don't know. I hope I can be here for the Calgary stampede, it sounds like a lot of fun. Well I'm still working on getting mee email to work lol it's being a pain. Well hope all are well I'm doing good and I guess ill post again soon. Miss ya and luv ya all take care b safe.

Back to top Go down
jonny
RANK 1
RANK 1

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty06/07/10, 03:08 pm

i miss you love...
Back to top Go down

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty07/07/10, 02:10 pm

Miss u too jonny. I miss all of Jow very much hope all are well. Tc b safe
Back to top Go down

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty08/07/10, 08:39 am

Hi all it will be at lease a couple more weeks till I am home again I'm doing well trying to keep busy . Miss u luv u all I will be posting more once I know what's going on. I might stay for my bray not sure but I wanna be here for the stampede I'll hopefully get pics of that, it should be fun. Well tc all b safe.
Back to top Go down
jonny
RANK 1
RANK 1

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty08/07/10, 12:45 pm

ill be glad to hear from you more love Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty14/07/10, 09:25 pm

Hey all sorry i havent sent a word been pretty busy and having fun. tomorrow we go to the stampede yay im pretty happy i get to experience it for the first time hopefully not the last. well take care all i hope all is well and everyone good. i'll drop a line soon.

Back to top Go down
jonny
RANK 1
RANK 1

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty15/07/10, 11:55 am

im glad your haveing fun love i miss you Sad
Back to top Go down

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty20/07/10, 08:10 am

hey all hows everyone doing? im a great, about 3 more weeks or poou alssible under that then i be comin home. i miss you all. sorry its been so long for the replies but been so busy with family. well hopefully i will be able to drop another line soon. have fun and take care all.
Back to top Go down
jonny
RANK 1
RANK 1

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty20/07/10, 01:55 pm

3 weaks of boredom and lonelyness Sad hope ya send another message soon love ya
Back to top Go down

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty20/07/10, 07:18 pm

always do when i can jonny. well gee thanks all luv you all too lol jonny is the only one replying to my messages what is this i guess no one else misses me huh well fine then be that way Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!

well anywho, i hope all are well. take care and b safe.
Back to top Go down
ladyofjewels
RANK 3
RANK 3

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty21/07/10, 12:46 am

u r missed..............just b busy

Back to top Go down

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty21/07/10, 08:27 am

well hello all looks like im coming home around the 31st. hopefully on that date so far it has the cheapest flight. whoo hoo i cant wait to come home and start working again, so i can move to alberta yay one hour ahead hehehe. we had the best storm lastnight beautiful light show lots of rain though. hey i got to see a starting of a tornado last week, i got to see a rotation but it was slow so nothing happened, thank god or i would be freaking all the way down to the basement lol. was cool though. the stampede was cool my kid got his face painted and went on his first roller coaster. i got to go on one ride with him and my sister inlaw. 8 hours on our feet that day, we even got to see some animals on the rodeo part of the stampede. whoo hooo 8 more days till my birthday. well i gotta get back to searching for the cheapest flight. i'll keep you all posted. take care and have a good one.
Back to top Go down

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty23/07/10, 10:10 am

well all its official, im coming home next week on august 1st, wow i've been gone a month, how does time go so fast. well i cant wait to see you all. i miss you all, anywho take care b safe.
Back to top Go down
jonny
RANK 1
RANK 1

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty24/07/10, 12:46 pm

YAY caint wait till your back Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty24/07/10, 04:52 pm

me either, im looking forward to be back on the island for a bit before the move. not sure when its going to happen but still wont see the husband as much. well all take care b safe, and jonny ich liebe dich, talk to you later.

take care all b safe home in a week YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RaGe
Admin
Admin
RaGe

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty25/07/10, 12:26 am

good to hear everything is going alright and glad that your coming back soon the guild chat is quiet without motor mouth filling it Razz btw u can get qq on the iphone and its free. just go to the app store search qq and will bring it right up. u will have to log in with ur id # not email or name and wont be able to talk in jow discussion can only talk in groups
Back to top Go down

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty25/07/10, 09:17 am

hey rage lol i cat get qq on the phone hes got it all the time and we are borrowing a laptop but i cant download cause we its old. but its only 6 more days till im home and YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy 27 in 4 days haha i feel old, nah just kidding, miss you all lots, i cant wait to be home to get back to work before we move out here. ooooh did i mention i saw a rotation 2 weeks ago? kinda cool thank goodness it wasnt rotation fast enough for a tornado to form. we have had some wicked theastunderstorms here what a show like the ligtning goes white orange almost red here its amazing. we are just east of the rock mountains so i get to see mountains not covered in snow cause its so hot. today is supposed to be feeling like 30 degress and thats hot for us. im glad this place has ac haha or i would die lol. well all just wait motor mouth is comming HOME SOON!!!. 6 more days yay haha i cant wait. well take care all b safe.
Back to top Go down

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty26/07/10, 01:32 pm

ok all im coming home a day earlier whoo hoo. july 31s i'll be home late about 10pm my time.
Back to top Go down
RaGe
Admin
Admin
RaGe

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty26/07/10, 02:42 pm

everyone get ur ear plugs ready a day eariler ^^ Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
jonny
RANK 1
RANK 1

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty27/07/10, 11:51 am

yay caint wait to see you love will be glad when your back hope ya have storys to tell :p love ya carley
Back to top Go down

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty27/07/10, 02:05 pm

LOL geee thanks rage Razz well anyways we had a awsome storm kinda again lastnight thank god for no tornados too. apparently there was one on july 5th in cayley and thats not too far away from the place where im at. but the storms are like every second day here its amazing. anywho i cant wait to see you either jonny cant wait to see the rest of the guid either. and i think out friend is loving my dog haha i wont be seeing her i guess till after a day or two after i get home. well i guess we need to have her make pupies. well tomorrow i guess it the last day i can post till i get home, so i will drop one more line sometime tomorrow then only 3 days till im home. love you all miss ya lots. talk to you all soon. hope all is well. take care b safe. and yes rage i will be talkin a lot, since i get the chat moving most of the time anyways Razz lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty28/07/10, 09:09 am

well all this is my last message till im home. home in 3 days yay i cant wait. here comes the motor mouth as rage says i am. well tomorrow i get to go riding a horse that will be fun, i havent been on a horse since i was 12 ad 14. whooo b-day tomorrow yay 27 years old goooooodie. today we got a risk of a thunderstorm and its gonna get to 30 degrees i think and well that means there is a risk of a tornado so better say what i wanna say now before the storm hits. i miss you all cant wait to be back to lvl again. well take care all b safe, as will i. home soon. ttyl all.
Back to top Go down
jonny
RANK 1
RANK 1

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty29/07/10, 12:23 pm

happy birthday love Smile hope you get home soon and safely love you carley
Back to top Go down
alfie
RANK 1
RANK 1
alfie

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: glad u back sist   Hello to all Empty01/08/10, 03:33 am

im realy glad u back sist.., i have alot story to share with u..
but im sad... Crying or Very sad cuz its my time to leave.
hope soon im back with u all.. tc sist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello to all
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jewels of War guild forum :: OTHER.... :: Real life-
Jump to: